King Hall B1006
Maximum 49 students + instructor
- Seven (7) fixed tables each with dedicated PC, large screen monitor, wireless mouse and keyboard (seats 7 students each)
- Flexible student seats (on casters)
- No main projector/screen
- Whiteboard easels on casters (no mounted whiteboards)
- Instructor station in the middle of the room (no "front" of the room)
- Instructor Touch Panel that controls the following content: Instructor PC, External device (VGA or HDMI), AppleTV, Document Camera, or individual Table PCs
- Student tables can connect up to 3 additional devices via VGA, HDMI, micro HDMI, mini HDMI, DVI-D, DisplayPort, and/or mini DisplayPort
Must complete CETL's 2-day Active Learning Workshop or comparable programming.
A one-hour technical training is required prior to the first day of class.
Please view the guide for Active Classrooms.