Fine Arts 143
Maximum 50 students + instructor
- Six (6) stations each with dedicated PC, large screen monitor, wireless mouse and keyboard (seats 7 students each)
- One (1) stand-alone station without technology (seats 8 students)
- Flexible tables (flip tables on casters)
- Flexible student seats (on casters)
- Whiteboard easels on casters (no mounted whiteboards)
- Main projector/screen in "front" of the room
- Instructor station in the "front" of the room
- Instructor Touch Panel that controls the following content: Instructor PC, External device (VGA or HDMI), AppleTV, Document Camera, and individual Table PCs
- Student tables can connect up to 3 additional devices via VGA, HDMI, micro HDMI, mini HDMI, Apple lightning, Apple 30-pin, DVI-D, DisplayPort, and/or mini DisplayPort
Must complete CETL's 2-day Active Learning Workshop or comparable programming.
A one-hour technical training is required prior to the first day of class.
Please view the T-FLeC-space Technical Training Guide here.