Click here for: ELM/EPT Registration Information
NOTE: For Admission consideration to view all yearly SAT, ACT and EPT/ELM testing deadlines, click here.
The University Testing Center:
- Is open to all Cal State L.A. students.
- Offers many services to community residents.
The Center administers exams for the purpose of:
- Class placement (EPT/ELM/Math Exit exams/Chemistry Placement Exams)
- Graduation competency (GWAR)
- Licenses, credentials and professional certifications (MPRE/CERT/TEAS/ANCC/CHES)
- Professional school entrance exams (Subject GRE/MCAT)
Exams Available on a Walk-in Basis
- Chemistry 151
- Math 089, 090, and 091
- Math 104A
- Math 104B
- Math 105
Exams Available by Appointment
- Residual ACT
- Chemistry 101
- Correspondence Exams
- Special Accommodation Testing for students with disabilities
Students using the Center must show proper identification, such as:
- CSULA student ID
- California Driver's License
- Other Valid Photo I.D
Transfer Students with questions about transferable course credits are welcome to visit the Transfer Students Services Website at www.assist.org.
Questions and Comments
S. McEvoy, Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronald J. Duran, Testing Coordinator – email@example.com
Rosa Campos, Administrative Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org