- Cloud Computing
Set up Hadoop in Eclipse
Hadoop on Windows with Eclipse
- You need to set up Hadoop as shown above (Set up Hadoop in Eclipse)
- make a directory named "tempIn" at your hadoop:
bin/hadoop fs -mkdir tempIn
- copy input files 1901 and
1902 to your HDF:
bin/hadoop fs -cp 1901 tempIn/
bin/hadoop fs -cp 1902 tempIn/
- In the eclipse IDE, imports three java files above under package named "edu.calstatela.hipic.hadoop.util"
- Start Hadoop cluster as shown above (Set up Hadoop in Eclipse)
- In the eclipse IDE, Right click on MyMaxTemperatureWithCombiner.java, choose "Run as" > "Run Hadoop Application"
- You will see the map/reduce results at the HDF folder "tempOut" in DFS Location of eclipse IDE
Question or need Consulting: email at Dr. Jongwook Woo