Welcome to the MS HCM Program!
The Master of Science degree in Healthcare Management (MS in HCM) at Cal State LA has been a local staple since 1975. It is one of the longest-running programs of its kind positioned in a business school environment and accredited by AACSB International. We know how to graduate practice-ready healthcare managers capable of leading positive change. No other top business school in California teaches you more about healthcare management. Our program's key advantages are:
- the only AACSB accredited HCM master's program in the Los Angeles basin
- quality education with numerous healthcare practitioners in the classroom
- affordable and reputable program that celebrates diversity and compassion
- interdisciplinary curriculum and faculty expertise
- multicultural student body in the heart of the world’s key metropolis
- frequent executive guest lectures from the most successful and innovative healthcare industry players
- student involvement in the American College of Healthcare Executives and other professional networks
We assist people who are presently, or were previously, employed in healthcare settings to develop the necessary managerial skills and awareness of the most recent innovations in healthcare delivery systems to meet the demands of management positions in the industry. The program has a unique interdisciplinary character that permits students to take courses in many disciplines, including psychology, nursing administration, computer information systems, finance, and public health. Quality, diversity, efficiency, and compassion are the hallmarks of our program.
Distinguish yourself with an advanced degree in Healthcare Management!
Please browse our site to
- Review our Master of Science Degree in Healthcare Management program as listed in the University Catalog under Graduate Programs, College of Business & Economics
- Identify unique benefits of our program
- See a list of admission requirements for the M.S. Health Care Management program