Need to speak to someone about picking a class, major, or career path in business? Need help with documentation or other college forms? The CBE offers advisement resources tailored to your need.
CBE Student Services Center
- Choosing/declaring a major, option or concentration
- Switching options within a major
- Course selection and planning
- Graduation applications
- Disqualification or other academic difficulties
The CBE Student Services Center offers academic advisement and placement services for undergraduate CBE students. The staff can help with forms, course selection, and understanding university or course requirements as well as help with obtaining internships and career positions. Students must make an appointment to see an advisor.
Graduate Student Advisement
Graduate students are advised by the department faculty listed under Faculty Advisement.
Roadmaps to Graduation (Semester)
Roadmaps to Graduation (Quarter)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Option in Management
- 2-Year Plan (General Management Option)
- 2-Year Plan (HR Management Option)
- 2-Year Plan (Operations Management Option
- Option or program information and requirements
- Course content and academic planning
- Post-graduate studies
Master of Business Administration
Dr. Steve Mcguire