Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm and Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Student Services Center offers 15-Minute and 30-Minute appointments.
- Monday - Thursday, 2pm – 5pm: 15-Minute Same-Day Appointments. Ideal way to have quick and simple questions answered. To schedule a 15-Minute Same-Day appointment, please call (323) 343-2810. 15-Minute Appointments are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Monday - Friday, during regular office hours: 30-Minute Advance Appointments. Schedule a 30-Minute advisement appointment on Appointment Plus.*
Students applying for graduation must attend a Graduation Workshop. The deadline to apply for FALL 2017 Graduation is March 1. The deadline to apply for SUMMER 2017 is February 1. Please RSVP to attend a Graduation workshop on Appointment Plus.
15-Minute Appointment Topics:
- Quick scheduling questions
- Petitions, Permits, Substitutions, and Change of Major Forms
- General questions regarding Major and University requirements
30-Minute Appointment Topics:
- Academic Probation
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals
- Long-term Academic Planning