What to Expect
Activate your myCSULA Identity Account
- Your birth month and date
- Your Campus Identification Number (CIN)
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
If you encounter any problems during the activation process, please contact the Cal State LA ITS Help Desk at (323) 343-6170, or via email at email@example.com. If you are missing your PIN, please contact the Registrar's Office at (323) 343-3840, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you submitted all required information and/or documents?
If you did not pay for the Admission Application Fee ($55 USD, non-refundable/non-transferable) at time of application submission, please mail payment (personal check, money order, or cashier’s check), payable to Cal State LA, by the term's application fee payment deadline. No other forms of payment are accepted. Please include a printed copy of the CSU Mentor Application Submission Confirmation page with the mailed payment.
For undergraduate applicants, the following items may be required (please read carefully) and must be submitted by the term's specified deadline.
- DD-214 (or other official military discharge paperwork) - required for veteran special admissions consideration.
- Application Updates – If you need to update/correct the academic information (classes, units, GPA) on your application.
- If your application is already complete and there are no drastic changes to your GPA or classes, please do not submit an application update.
- If freshmen or lower division transfer applicant, Offiical ACT/SAT scores
- Official Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and/or College Level Examination Program (CLEP) test(s) scores – If you will be using these scores for admissions/course credit purposes.
- Official transcript(s) – Required only if you attended foreign post-secondary colleges/universities
- Verification of Associates Degree for Transfer (ADT) completion– only if you are completing this special degree at a California Community College
Failure to submit the required information by the respective deadline may result in the cancellation of your admission application.
Veterans Resource Center (VRC)
Cal State LA is committed to ensuring that all qualified veterans and their dependents have equal access to an affordable, quality university education and experience. The Cal State LA Veterans Resource Center (VRC) strives to help veteran and active duty students navigate the certification and admissions application processes, make a seamless transition to university life, support their success on campus, and prepare them to reach their career and life goals. More information about the Cal State LA Veterans Resource Center (VRC), or contact the VRC at (323) 343-5080, or via email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about your admissions application, please contact us via e‑mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (323) 343-3901. Regular business hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (PST), and Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (PST).