What to Expect
Activate your myCSULA Identity Account
- Your birth month and date
- Your Campus Identification Number (CIN)
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Have you submitted all required information and/or documents?
If you did not pay for the Admission Application Fee ($55 USD, non-refundable/non-transferable) at time of application submission, please mail payment (personal check, money order, or cashier’s check), payable to Cal State LA, by the term's application fee payment deadline. No other forms of payment are accepted. Please include a printed copy of the CSU Mentor Application Submission Confirmation page with the mailed payment.
For returning Cal State LA students, the following items may be required (please read carefully) and must be submitted by the term's specified deadline.
- Official transcript(s) – If it has been more than 5 years since you last attended Cal State LA, or if you have attend another school since leaving the University, please plan to submit official transcript(s) from each and every post-secondary college/university attended (and currently attending) (not including Cal State LA), regardless if a college/university's courses appear on another institution's transcript.
- If applicable, verification of Associates Degree for Transfer (ADT) completion– only if you are completing this special degree at a California Community College.
- If applicable, Cal State LA Readmission Petition - if academically disqualified from the University, meet with disqualifying department advisor for readmission advisement appointment. If approved for readmission, the completed form must be submitted with all required signatures.
If you have any questions about your admissions application, please contact us via e‑mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (323) 343-3901. Regular business hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (PST), and Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (PST).