The University Academic Advisement Center (UAAC) assists all undergraduate students with General Education requirements and University Policies and Procedures.
Please be advised that the UAAC will assist you with non-major advisement. If you need advisement regarding your major requirements, please contact your college advisement center or department.
Advising appointments are strongly encouraged.
Schedule an Appointment Online
- Use the BOOK NOW button at the bottom of this page.
- You will need to create an account in order to schedule an appointment online. (There are no same-day online appointments).
- Advising appointments are generally scheduled as 30 minute sessions.
- Your appointment may be cancelled if you are 10 minutes late.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, you may cancel or reschedule the appointment online (at least 24 hours in advance).
- If you are unable to cancel or reschedule online, please call the UAAC office for assistance (323) 343-3150.
- Please plan ahead as your cancellation will open up the time slot for other students.
- Walk-ins are taken on a first-come, first-served basis dependent upon the availability of an advisor.
- The UAAC can assist you with general questions (“Where do I…”, “How do I…”, “Where is the…”) or to get a quick referral.
- If the advisor believes that your question or inquiry cannot be satisfactorily addressed in a few minutes, you may be directed to schedule an appointment instead.