|month||energy MeV||density from gauges g/cm3||densities from elastic scattering|
|December, 1999||841.7||0.0531||0.047 +- .001|
1) Why is there no clear beam heating effect in (hadron spectrum)/I ?
2) Complete analysis of all elastic runs.
3) Take distortions into account, especially for the large Q2 points, where the pwba does not seem to work. We must be able to compare Q2 points to tie all data together.
4) Item 3) will be especially important for the 2903 MeV data where we only have Q2 = 15.00 /fm2.
5) What corrections in the analysis have been neglected?