Natural Science Advisement Information
Natural Science Faculty Advisers:
- For students in the Biology option, contact the Biological Sciences office ((323) 343-2050, BS 143).
- For students in the Chemistry option, contact Dr. Rudd (firstname.lastname@example.org), (323) 343-2219, PS 717) or contact the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department office ((323) 343-2300, PS 616).
- For students in the Geology option, contact the Geological Sciences Department office ((323) 343-2400, PS 216).
- For students in the Physics option, contact Dr. Al-Jishi (email@example.com), (323) 343-2137, PS 418) or the Physics and Astronomy Department office ((323) 343-2100, PS 315).
Advisement Forms for the B.S. in Natural Science
- 2005-07 Catalogue (pdf files) NOTE:
All of the course requirements on these forms may not apply to students
who declared a Natural Science major before Spring 2005.
- Option I (Traditional)
- Option II (Blended)
Charter College of Education Advisement Services
Office for Student Services - The Office for Student Services is
responsible for the processing of students for admission into teaching
credential programs, clearances for directed teaching, verification of
emergency permit renewals, and credential recommendations to the
California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC).
Office of Student Advisement - The Office of Student Advisement
provides additional information about credential programs, directed
teaching, and much more.