- Exit exams for Math 89, 90, 91, 104A, 104B and 105 are available on
a drop-in basis at the University Testing Center. For the Testing
Center's hours and location check out its homepage: Testing Center Homepage
- Scoring sufficiently high on the Math 91 exit exam meets the
prerequisite requirement for Math 102 or Math 104A, or for any other course
having Math 91 as a prerequisite. The other exams work similarly.
- Exit exam scores are valid for one year only.
- You may attempt a particular exit exam at most twice in each
- Exit exams are used only to satisfy prerequisite requirements.
They cannot be used to earn credit for passing a course, or to meet GE
- Back to