- Early Entrance Program
- Alumni, Friends, and Giving
- Community and Events
King Hall D1045
5151 State University Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90032
Telephone: (323) 343-5969
FAX: (323) 343-5966
Live and Learn in Honors Housing
The Honors College at CSULA offers its students the option to live in dedicated honors communities located in CSULA's on-campus residential housing units. Honors Housing gives Honors College students the opportunity to
- Live with other Honors students in campus housing near classrooms and the University Student Union
- Explore academic interests outside the classroom
- Participate in exciting programs and activities (movie nights, comedy and theater, meals with faculty, community service, and more!)
- Practice self-governance
- Create a community that respects diverse perspectives and shares common goals
- Play a leadership role in shaping the residential cornerstone of the CSULA Honors community
- Develop lasting friendships
How do I apply for Honors Housing?
Students planning to attend the Honors College should notify the Honors College office of their interest in Honors Housing.
For more information on university housing options, visit the Housing Services office (http://www.calstatela.edu/univ/housing/).