- U.S News & World Report ranks the College of Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology among the 10 Best public Undergraduate (non-Ph.D.) Engineering programs west of the Mississippi. The only public undergraduate (master's-awarding) university in the greater Los Angeles area making the top of the list.
- Cal State L.A. ranks the top 15 among U.S. master's colleges and universities in the number of baccalaureate graduates who went on to receive Science and Engineering Doctorates (National Science Foundation statistics).
- The first university west of the Mississippi to fly a hydrogen fuel cell-powered aircraft. Long-term goal is to develop an unmanned aircraft that can survey environments without polluting them.
- One of only 10 two-and four-year colleges and universities in the nation recently selected for the HP Technology for Teaching Leadership Grant.
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communications - The only one offered in Southern California
- Will become one of the first dual dispensing hydrogen fueling stations in the nation to allow both 350-bar and 700-bar fueling
- Over 60 internships and hiring partners: Boeing, Caltrans, City of Los Angeles, Disney, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), General Electric, Honda, Honeywell, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Los Angeles County Department of Public Works, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, to name only a few...
Click on images below to view our flyer: