Graduate Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to use advanced mathematical methods to analyze the complexity of algorithms.
- Student will have the ability to use state-of-the-art patterns and frameworks to design, analyze, and assess software architectures.
- Students will understand modern software engineering concepts, techniques, practices, and tools, and will be able to apply them to the development of complex software systems.
- Students will have acquired advanced knowledge and skills in one or more specialized areas of computer science.
- Students will be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Students will embrace lifelong learning and exhibit the knowledge, skills and attitude for adapting to new environments and technologies.