Road Maps, Charter College of Education, California State University, Los Angeles

Roadmaps to Graduation / What Courses
Should I Take? for Undergraduates

Transfer Students (2 year Plan) & Freshmen (4 Year/GE Plan)

Charter College of Education, Undergraduate Programs

"Roadmaps to Graduation" are suggested plans designed to inform undergraduate students about the sequence of courses needed to satisfy degree requirements. Choose the "Roadmap" that best fits your situation. Roadmaps are not meant to cover every possibility, but are simple guides to help you along the way.

Bachelor of Science Degree in Rehabilitation Services

OPTION: Rehabilitation Services

Transfer Students

New Transfer Students

Fall 2017 Freshmen


  • ----N/A----

Bachelor of Arts Degree in Urban Learning (ULRN)

OPTION: Education Specialist Credential (Special Education)

Transfer Students


OPTION: Multiple Subject Credential (Elementary Education)

Transfer Students


Note: DISCLAIMER: Please contact your own School/Division for the most updated Schedule of Classes.