Apply to the Graduate Level Rehabilitation Counseling Program
Before applying to the Rehabilitation Counseling program, make sure your CSU Mentor application is complete. If your CSU Mentor Online Application is not complete, your Rehabilitation Counseling program application cannot be reviewed.
Your application should include:
A completed CSU Mentor application
Three letters of recommendation – these will be submitted electronically by your recommender
Copies of transcripts of all colleges and universities attended (include community college)
Personal history (no more than 5 double-spaced pages)
GPA in last 90 quarter units or 60 semester units attempted
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I have to apply to CSU Mentor? Yes. You must apply to CSU Mentor first and receive a student identification number which you will be asked for in the college application.
2. Do I need to take the GRE? No.
3. Do I need a Live Scan? Candidates in Rehabilitation Counseling will need a live scan before completing fieldwork, but it does not have to be completed before applying to the program.
4. How do I find out more about the program? For more information, contact program faculty: Coordinator: Dr. Heidi Paul
5. How much are tuition and fees? Tuition and fee information can be found on the webpage of the cashier’s office.
6. Is there a minimum GPA requirement? Yes, students must have a 2.75 GPA or above in their last 60 Semester or 90 Quarter units.
This program is not open for Spring 2018 admissions. Please check back in October for Fall admissions.
Master of Science Degree in Counseling, Option in Rehabilitation Counseling