Apply to the Graduate Level Rehabilitation Counseling Program
Before applying to the Rehabilitation Counseling program, make sure your Cal State Apply application is complete. If your Cal State Apply is not complete, your Rehabilitation Counseling program application cannot be reviewed.
Your application should include:
A completed Cal State Apply application
Three letters of recommendation – these will be submitted electronically by your recommender
Copies of transcripts of all colleges and universities attended (include community college)
Personal history (no more than 5 double-spaced pages)
GPA in last 90 quarter units or 60 semester units attempted
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I have to apply to Cal State Apply? Yes. You must apply to Cal State Apply first and receive a student identification number which you will be asked for in the college application.
2. Do I need to take the GRE? No.
3. Do I need a Live Scan? Candidates in Rehabilitation Counseling will need a live scan before completing fieldwork, but it does not have to be completed before applying to the program.
4. How do I find out more about the program? For more information, contact program faculty: Coordinator: Dr. Heidi Paul
5. How much are tuition and fees? Tuition and fee information can be found on the webpage of the cashier’s office.
6. Is there a minimum GPA requirement? Yes, students must have a 2.75 GPA or above in their last 60 Semester or 90 Quarter units.
This program admits students for the Fall terms only. Please check back to the website for the next round of Fall 2020 applications in October 2019. Thank you!
Master of Science Degree in Counseling, Option in Rehabilitation Counseling