Spring 2015 (MA/Tier 1) EDAD
Date: September 4, 2014 (Thursday)
Time: 4:20 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: King Hall, D2076A, Cal State L.A.
Application Submission Due Date for Spring 2015 is 5:00 p.m. on November 7, 2014 (Thursday).
- A valid California Professional Clear Teaching Credential or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years of successful teaching experiences with the Professional Clear Teaching Credential or equivalent.
- Positive recommendations from two people, including one from a practicing administrator.
- Demonstrated Leadership Potential, verified by an administrator.
- Passed CBEST
- Passed Writing Proficiency Exam or equivalent verification of writing proficiency, such as a CBEST writing score of 41 or better.
- A Master's Degree
- A Valid Preliminary (Tier 1) Administrative Services Credential
- A Valid Basic Credential used to obtain the Tier 1 Administrative Services Credential
- Two (2) Positive Recommendation Letters, one including from the Mentor Verification of Employment as an Administrator
- Passing score on UNIV 400, the Writing Proficiency Examination (WPE) or an acceptable alternative by petition.
- Passing score on California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST)
- Master of Arts in Educational Administration & Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
M.A. in Educational Administration & Preliminary Administrative Service Credential