Fall 2020 deadline for application is April 15, 2020
Only a Cal State Apply application is needed for this program.
Cal State Apply link - https://www2.calstate.edu/apply
- A valid California Professional Clear Teaching Credential or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years of successful teaching experiences with the Professional Clear Teaching Credential or equivalent.
- Positive recommendations from two people, including one from the current school principal.
- Demonstrated Leadership Potential, verified by an administrator.
- Personal Statement
- Passed CBEST
- Passed Writing Proficiency Exam or equivalent verification of writing proficiency, such as a CBEST writing score of 41 or better or an acceptable alternative by petition.
M.A. in Educational Administration & Preliminary Administrative Service Credential