Welcome to the Clear Administrative Services Credential
Fall 2016 (Clear Tier 2 ASC): Please visit our website again in January 2016 for the recruitment meeting information for our very first CSULA CARES Induction Program or call our office at 323-343-4330.
CSULA CARES (Coaching with Assessment, Reflection, Encouragement, and Support) Induction Program is a 2-year program where individualized & personal coaching is provided for every beginning administrator.
MINIMUM CREDENTIAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS (16 units)
The following requirements are subject to change without notice. Students should consult the
division for current requirements. Minimal requirements for issuance of the Clear Administrative
Services Credential include:
- A Master’s degree
- Successful completion of all required courses
- A valid Preliminary (Tier 1) Administrative Services Credential
- A valid basic credential used to obtain the Preliminary (Tier 1) Administrative Services Credential
- Two (2) positive recommendation letters, including one from the mentor
- Two (2) years of successful full-time experience as an administrator with Preliminary (Tier 1) Administrative Services Credential
- Passing score on UNIV 400, the Writing Proficiency Examination (WPE) or acceptable alternative by petition
- Passing score on California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST)
Clear Administrative Services Credential