Welcome to the Clear Administrative Services Credential
We're now accepting applications for Fall 2015.
Application Submission Due Date for Fall 2015 is 5:00 p.m. on April 2, 2015 (Thursday).
MINIMUM CREDENTIAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS (16 units)
The following requirements are subject to change without notice. Students should consult the
division for current requirements. Minimal requirements for issuance of the Clear Administrative
Services Credential include:
- A Master’s degree
- Successful completion of all required courses
- A valid Preliminary (Tier 1) Administrative Services Credential
- A valid basic credential used to obtain the Preliminary (Tier 1) Administrative Services Credential
- Two (2) positive recommendation letters, including one from the mentor
- Two (2) years of successful full-time experience as an administrator with Preliminary (Tier 1) Administrative Services Credential
- Passing score on UNIV 400, the Writing Proficiency Examination (WPE) or acceptable alternative by petition
- Passing score on California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST)