***Students must hold the appropriate pre-requisite credential to add authorizations.
Students must apply both to CSULA and to the Charter College of Education (CCOE).
CSULA ADMISSION APPLICATION
- CSULA application http://www.csumentor.edu
- CSULA application fee - $55.00 with CSULA application.
- Official transcripts - not including CSULA transcripts.
CCOE ADMISSION APPLICATION
Please submit to CCOE Office for Student Services (KH D2078):
- CCOE Application for Admission including Technology Proficiency Statement (attached).
- CCOE Credential Control Card (attached) – Please take the credential control card to the Cashiers Office, Administration Room 128, and pay $65.00 admission fee. The Cashier’s Office will stamp control card with receipt.
- Official transcripts – Please submit official (sealed) transcripts covering the last 90 quarter units completed. A minimum GPA of 2.75 on the last 90 quarters units is required for admission.
- Copy of Valid Pre-Requisite Credential
After submitting your admission packet, please allow 4-6 weeks to review your file. Once we have determined that you are eligible for conditional admission you will be required to meet with an advisor to complete a program plan. You will be notified by mail regarding the status of your application.
Education Specialist Added Authorization Other Health Impairments