From this page you may access the entire Curriculum Handbook, including appendices, in Adobe Acrobat format: Curriculum handbook.pdf.
The appendices, which include the various forms used in the curricular process, are also available in MS Word format:
- Checklist For Upper Division Writing Courses
- Proposing New CSU Degree Programs
- Request For New Special Topics Courses
- Course Modification or New Course Proposal Form
- Course Deletion Proposal
- Course Deletion Proposal (Multiple)
- Degree, Minors and Certificate Programs Modification Proposal Form
- Course Relocation Proposal
- Consultation Form for Curriculum Proposals
- Request For Consultation Instructions
- Record Of Consultation
- Proposal For Five Year Academic Plan
- Gainful Employment Template
- New Program, Minor, and Certificate Proposal Template
This page contains a file that requires Adobe Acrobat to view. If you need an Adobe viewer, you can Download Adobe Reader for free.
Have a question about the Curriculum Handbook or the curricular process?
Email it to the Office of Undergraduate Studies!