The Post Date is the date students receive their feedback and marks. If you find yourself having trouble adding comments or grading assignments, it might be due to the fact that the Post Date has been reached. To remedy this issue you need to change the Post Date to reflect a date in the future.
Follow the instructions below to change the Post Date to a date in the future:
- Find the Turnitin assignment.
- Click on the Assignment Name.
- Find the Summary tab.
- Click the pencil icon on the right.
- Find the section labeled Post Date.
- Change the Post Date to a date that has not yet been reached.
- Click on the Submit button to save changes.
You should now be able to mark and comment on assignments.