When you have already graded and provided feedback to students regarding their assignment, you may find that students have difficulty seeing this feedback. There are two things to check for if you have students unable to see your feedback.
Check to see what browser the student is using:
The Turnitin document viewer is not compatible with older versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Check to see if the assignment is restricted:
Follow the instructions below to check whether the assignment is restricted:
- Find the Turnitin assignment.
- Click the Turnitin Assignment title.
- Click on Update this Turnitin assignment located on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Find the section labeled Restrict access.
- Check to see if the restricted area is check marked and if the date has passed.
- If the boxes are checked, uncheck the boxes.
Your students should now be able to access the assignment and view their feedback. The restrict access should only be used if you want the assignment title to display for a certain time length. This is not the same as the due date setting.