The assignment module allows teachers to collect work from students, review it and provide feedback including grades. The work a student submits is visible only to the teacher and not to other students.
An assignment can require a student to:
- Submit a digital file (e.g., word docs, video clips, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Submit an answer into a text field
- Submit both a file and a text field response
- Neither - this will allow an “offline” assignment to be placed in the Calendar and Gradebook
- In your Moodle course, click Turn editing on
- Click Add an activity or resource.
- Select Assignment, then Add.