The CSULA site license for WebCT/Blackboard expired at the end of Spring Quarter, 2012. CSULA has retained rights to your Blackboard courses as "read-only" access through AY 2012-2013. This means you can download (archive) your course content, but otherwise will not be able to use Blackboard to teach. The campus is now using Moodle, an open source learning management system. Please plan on archiving your course(s) if you have not already. If you have any questions or need help, please email CETL staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call at (323) 343-6594.
- Login to Blackboard with your AD account. Please note:
- The AD account needed to log into Blackboard (WebCT) is different than your GET account.
- Use this to access courses you have taught.
- Help on browser warning messages (Video)
- Help on Java warnings about unsafe components
- Blackboard (WebCT) FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Blackboard (WebCT) Help Resources
The CETL staff are the faculty's primary support for help with Blackboard.
- Send email to email@example.com
- Call the Center for Effective Teaching and Learning, 3-6594
- Visit the CETL Lab located in Fine Arts 138
- Help Form: Blackboard (WebCT) Help
- CETL Help Desk business hours, M-F | 9:00 - 5:00
- AD Account Assistance - ITS Help Desk
Guides for All Users
In PDF format except as noted